The Masonic Hall refurbishment has seen the buildings' historical features restored to their original condition including the external façade and awning.A refresh of the internal features and modernisation of amenities, furniture and technology has facilitated the creation of an innovation hub consisting of co-working and collaborative spaces housing graduate enterprises.
Scope of works
- restoration of the building façade surfaces
- manufacture and installation of new exterior awning
- installation of DDA compliant lift
- renewal of building compliance elements
- electrical infrastructure upgrade
- refurbishment of amenities
- refresh of internal linings
- furniture and technology solutions.