An extensive refurbishment of the Medical and Dental Library - located at the QEII Medical Centre - is set to begin in early 2017. The revitalisation of the Medical and Dental Library will provide greater emphasis on collaborative study and expanded e-learning capability. Student input has been integral to this redevelopment.
- Library for all users - future, current and past students, researchers, academics, alumni and the community
- High quality education and learning environment, including:
- a broad range of group spaces for working together on the lower level
- 70 seats of quiet study areas on the upper study level
- 120 seat e-learning suite and a 20 station computer laboratory
- bookable meeting spaces
- collection of high use print books and journals
- Extensive wi-fi coverage
Hames Sharley who are the original architects of the Medical and Dental Library were appointed by the University in 2016.
Media and news
UWA celebrates medical school's 60th with $7 million upgrade - media statement
Artist impressions of the Medical and Dental Library.