To access our online service request form you will need to use Internet Explorer or Safari. If you are unable to access this form, call 6488 2025 during 7am to 5pm or 6488 3020 after hours.If you need to report a fault, or request repairs or alterations within or outside your building, please submit a service request via the online form.
How does an online service request work?
- Complete the service request form and submit.
- You will receive a reply email confirming receipt of your job request. You will also be supplied with a service request and/or work order number.
- Quote the service request and/or work order number if you would like information from our Client Service team about the status of your request.
- All service requests are allocated a priority by our Client Service team according to the assessed level of urgency.
- Once the job is allocated, one of our team members will arrange to view or inspect the situation. Plans will then be made to repair or replace as deemed most appropriate.
If your matter requires URGENT attention or you notice an emergency issue such as a burst pipe, power outage, toilet overflow or lift breakdown, call Client Services immediately on 6488 2025 (7am to 5pm), or Security on 6488 3020 (after hours).
Issues logging your request
If you are experiencing any issues logging your request, please email us at email@example.com and provide the following details: building name and number, room number, return contact information and a brief description of the issue.