The completion of the $16.7 million purpose-built specialist teaching and learning facility in a jointly funded private-public partnership with The University of Western Australia, Edith Cowan and Curtin universities, the Federal Government, and Ramsay Health Care.
Campus Management has completed the project management within budget and ahead of schedule.
The Community Clinical School at Joondalup Health Campus provides:
- a more appropriate teaching and learning facilities in response to the growing population in the northern suburbs
- accommodation to meet the increase in student enrolments in the medical and allied health undergraduate and postgraduate programs provided by the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
- State-of-the-art ICT and simulation laboratory was particularly useful for training in the fields of emergency medicine, psychiatry and general practice.
- Greater clinical exposure in a variety of clinical settings and for more first-hand preferential training
- Each University with dedicated space and collaborative teaching and learning space for their allied health programmes.