Current projects can range from student accommodation, academic or administrative facilities on campus, to facilities for the wider community developed in other areas of the Perth metropolitan area or in regional areas.
- UWA Energy Carbon Neutral project
- The University is committed to developing new programs and improving existing ones to make its activities more cost-effective and environmentally efficient.
- Forrest Hall - Stage 2
- Planning is underway on stage 2 of Forrest Hall, which will sit alongside the existing Forrest Hall building. Stage 2 will include short-stay accommodation, administration space, and landscaping designed to give improved public access to the river foreshore.
- Location: South-west of the existing Forrest Hall building (corner of Mounts Bay Road and Hackett Drive), Crawley campus
- Architect: Kerry Hill Architects
Project Manager: Kate McLean, Project Manager Major Projects, Campus Management
- Shenton Park campus
- The Shenton Park campus site lies in close proximity to the UWA Crawley campus, the Perth CBD and key employment, transport, recreation and community facilities and infrastructure. It represents a significant asset for the city and the state and it is uniquely placed to develop positive partnerships with a wide-range of neighbouring stakeholders.
- UWA Landscape Vision
- Campus Management has begun work on a new UWA Landscape Vision, providing framework to guide future soft and hard landscape projects across the Crawley campus.
- Location: Crawley campus
- Landscape architect: UDLA
- Project Manager: Ingrid Harse, Planning and Design, Campus Management
- Wayfinding Project
- The University is currently developing a fit-for-purpose, innovative and dynamic wayfinding system designed to improve the experience of all visitors to UWA.
- Location: All campuses