Campus Management

Working with us

Further information

Providing a safe workplace

Contact us


Before undertaking work within the university buildings please contact Campus Management.

Campus Management provides information to consultants on working with the University, working safely and locating facilities.

Consultants panel
The University has developed a register of consultants able to supply works and professional services that are pre-qualified to quote for general estate works and building works.

Forms and permits

Forms and permits for parking, access to hazardous work areas, making a report and submitting an expression of interest.
OHS Accreditation Scheme
Only builders who are accredited can enter into head contracts for building work that is funded directly or indirectly by the Australian Government.
Inner campus access restrictions
The University's inner campus is a pedestrian and cyclist zone. Restrictions apply.