Campus Management (M458)
- 55 Broadway
The University of Western Australia
Western Australia 6009
- (+61 8) 6488 2222 - Emergencies (all hours)
(+61 8) 6488 2025 - Helpdesk (7am to 5pm)
(+61 8) 6488 3020 - Security and Parking (all hours)
- (+61 8) 6488 7534
- Jobsfirstname.lastname@example.org (Internal UWA service requests)
- Website feedback is welcome
- Community enquiries
- Office hours
- 9am to 5pm
- Capital Projects
- Manages the minor works program and construction projects (including new builds, extensions, refurbishments, adaptations and re-modelling) up to $10 million.
- Corporate Services
- Provides a range of support services including allocating building space, leasing property, contractor training, and tender and contract administration.
- Maintains overall responsibility for Campus Management, as well as providing divisional support in areas such as communications, administration and policy.
- Maintenance and Operations
- Operates and maintains our buildings and grounds, as well as providing cleaning, security and parking services.
- Major Projects
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of major strategic projects (including new builds, extensions and refurbishments) over $10 million.
- Estate, Planning Design and Governance
- Responsible for urban planning, architecture and design, strategic land-use planning, feasibility studies and capital development funding bids.